If you are like most homeowners, you have several different projects you want to eventually do in your home. Usually, there is a list of what you want to be done in what order. Why not get them all done at once with a whole house renovation?
Advantages of a Whole House Renovation:
- Doing the projects one at a time prolongs the time your life will be interrupted by contractors coming and going. A whole house renovation gets it all done at once.
- When the whole house is planned and designed at the same time, there will be continuity of style and feel throughout the whole home. Have you ever been in a home where each room of the home was redesigned in a different decade? The result is jarring and lacks flow. On the contrary, take a look at our showcase home for the 2017 Remodelers Home Tour. Since the design for the bathroom, kitchen, and open concept living space were created all at once with all the other elements in mind, there is a welcoming feel to the whole space not just in one small part.
- You only need to communicate with one contractor taking care of it all. How much time and energy will be saved in the long run if you do not need to look for a separate contractor for each project in your home?
- You have more control over the renovation schedule and budget. Because Trendmark is a licensed contractor for building, electrical, and plumbing, we are not at the mercy of subcontractor’s schedules or costs. This also enables us to assure you that the work will be done with the utmost care and skill because those who work in your home are highly trained individuals on our own staff.
Now that you see the advantages to the whole house renovation approach to home remodeling, how does it work?
The Process of Whole House Renovation
- Call Trendmark at 919-868-4545 to schedule your initial appointment with President Wallace Baker. First, he will meet you to get to know you and your wants and needs for your home.
- From your conversation, he will use his years of experience to design a plan that is right for you.
- Review the plan together to be sure you are happy with each element of the design.
- Start building! Once you are happy with the plan, the work will begin.
- The big reveal! When the work is complete, we walk through the home together to discuss recommended maintenance and warranty provisions. We want to give you plenty of time to ask any questions you may have.
For those homeowners in the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, Chapel Hill area, Trendmark is the company of choice for a whole house renovation. We look forward to meeting you and creating a plan you love for your home.