Regency Park Estate Whole House Remodel Portfolio
Regency Park Estates Whole House Remodel
From Blah to Bling this whole house transformation included the kitchen, bathroom, family room and basement.
Originally built in 1993, this home was due for a complete remodel. Not only did the major systems of the home need to be updated but also the finishes, feel and function of the home.
After meeting with TrendMark to discuss the possibilities, we developed a plan to remodel the entire first floor including the entry hall, kitchen, family room, bathrooms, laundry room and the basement level. The newly reconfigured front entry hall is a perfect first glimpse into the elegance of the entire home with a custom front door, marble floors and a wrought-iron stair system, The new gourmet kitchen features furniture-style custom cabinets, professional grade appliances and a large island with a marble countertop. The kitchen is open to the family room which features a beautiful custom designed fireplace wall with built-in cabinetry.
The heated tile plank flooring throughout the basement is the perfect choice for the grandchildren and dogs. It is durable and warm with the look of wood.
This home now has the wow factor with function and beauty that our clients were looking for.
- Elegant Mahogany entry door with glass and wrought iron
- New wrought iron stair system
- Remodeled kitchen with custom furniture style cabinets
- Large wood stained island with Classic Venato Marble
- Three remodeled bathrooms with custom tile and cabinetry
- Cast Stone fireplace mantel with built-in entertainment and display cabinets
- New laundry room with custom cabinets
- Porcelain Wood-Plank heated tile flooring in the basement
- Revamped electrical, plumbing and HAVC systems
How We Work
TrendMark, Inc. has developed an exclusive process that makes any home remodeling or new home construction project an enjoyable experience or our clients all over North Carolina.
We Send an Estimate
We’ll research project costs then send you an estimate.
Build & Enjoy
Complete your bathroom remodel project. When finished, we’ll do a complete walk-through to ensure everything meets your standards, and ours. We’re Not Happy Until You Are!