Campbell Whole House Remodel Portfolio
Campbell Whole House Remodel
An family room, garage and screen porch additions and whole house remodel
Originally built in 1993, this home was due for a complete remodel. Not only did the home need to be updated, but the homeowners also wanted to add additional square footage.
After meeting with TrendMark to discuss the possibilities, we developed a plan to remodel the entire home including the foyer, kitchen, bathrooms and the basement level. We also designed and built several additions to the home including a covered front porch, family room, mudroom, rear screened porch and a two car garage with a heated dog grooming room.
The new front porch addition features stained tongue and groove ceilings and a new custom double door. The newly remodeled gourmet kitchen opens up to the large family room addition which makes it perfect for gatherings with family and friends. The existing family room now serves as a large dining room which leads to the rear screened porch addition. This updated home now has the adequate space for the family as well as the perfect areas to entertain.
- Exterior facelift with new front porch
- Remodeled kitchen with integrated paneled appliances
- Addition of a large family room off of the kitchen
- Screened porch with Eze-Breeze three season windows
- Remodeled master bathroom and three hall bathrooms
- Two car oversize garage addition
- Pet grooming room with elevated tile dog washing station