Preston Forest Home Addition and Remodel Portfolio
Preston Forest Home Addition and Remodel Cary, NC
Award-winning home addition and remodel
After months of searching, the homeowner’s found this Preston Forest house in Cary with the perfect large lot and location, but unfortunately the home was not large enough for their family and in desperate need of an update.
After consulting with TrendMark to evaluate the possibilities for the house, they decided to purchase the home and move forward with an extensive whole house remodel and addition.
The remodeling project included a two-story 1600-square foot rear addition to give their family the much needed additional space. The addition includes an enlarged kitchen and family room on the first floor and two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom and an oversized playroom on the second floor. The new expanded kitchen is a chef’s delight and features a coffered ceiling and custom furniture style cabinetry with an 8’ square island perfect for time with family and friends.
- Two-story Additions tied seamlessly with existing homeNew
- Custom Kitchen with coffered ceiling and a 8’ square island.
- Professional grade appliances, granite countertops, and elegant tile backsplash
- “Hidden” walk-in pantry closet with custom cabinet doors
- Extended family room with custom entertainment cabinet
- Upstairs addition of two new bedrooms joined by a custom tile Jack and Jill bathroom
- New oversized playroom with white beadboard wainscoting
How We Work
TrendMark, Inc. has developed an exclusive process that makes any home remodeling or new home construction project an enjoyable experience or our clients all over North Carolina.
We Send an Estimate
We’ll research project costs then send you an estimate.
Build & Enjoy
Complete your bathroom remodel project. When finished, we’ll do a complete walk-through to ensure everything meets your standards, and ours. We’re Not Happy Until You Are!