Our Exclusive Design and Construction Process Sets Us above the Rest
We know that choosing the right home contractor to take on your construction project, big or small, can sometimes be an intimidating process. Worries about cost overruns, work quality, sub contractors, choosing the right materials and more can make some homeowners postpone projects for months – sometimes longer.
Raleigh, NC Home Remodeling the TrendMark Way
That’s why we’ve developed our exclusive process that makes any home remodeling or construction project an enjoyable experience for our home design and remodeling clients all over North Carolina.
Here are just a few of the TrendMark advantages:
- We’re Hands-On: Clients deal with one person—our President Wallace Baker—from estimate to completion. As a family-owned and operated business, we personally oversee all aspects of design and construction through our dedicated staff of full-time, licensed, bonded and insured employee & contractors. A unique qualification of TrendMark is that we are licensed contractors in building, electrical and plumbing. This allows us to complete most components of your project with our own staff of highly trained employees. This not only saves time and money, it gives us complete control over when and how each task will be completed. We Get to Know You before discussing your addition, remodel or construction project details, we learn about you and your goals for the space, for both now and in the future.
- We Don’t Cut Corners: We use only home improvement materials that will provide you with the best finished project according to your budget requirements. Our list of preferred vendors makes choosing your fits and finishes easier, and we’ll even help you choose the right material to meet your usage and style needs.
- We Don’t Waste Time: Your time is as important to you as it is to us, and our constant involvement means we keep every remodel or construction project on time and on budget.
- We Offer More than Just Quality Construction: For additions or whole house renovations, we’re fully licensed to provide complete plans and project specifications that let you see exactly how things will be done from the beginning.
- We’re Not Happy Until You Are: Just because your home remodeling, addition or improvement project is over doesn’t mean we’re done. We do a complete walkthrough to ensure everything meets your standards, and ours. We also offer go over any and all necessary recommended maintenance, cover all warranty provisions, and answer any and all questions.
See what those who demand the best already know: TrendMark, Inc. is the home contractor of choice for homeowners in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, North Raleigh, Durham, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs, Chapel Hill, Clayton and Garner.